|Played on:||A mailing list|
Mornington Nomic was a game founded by Kevan Davis in 1997, where players agreed rules and played tournaments of a very complex pseudo-boardgame played on the London Underground map.
Its ruleset was divided into five sections:
- Nomic Mechanics
- Rules for proposing and voting and so forth.
- Mornington Crescent
- The game of Mornington Crescent.
- Minor variations to the base game.
- Turin '57
- Provided clarifications for play on non-London maps.
- Other Games
- Rules for other games which were quite different from base Mornington Crescent, like Capture the Flag.